- Accelerate your MMI interview improvement – many students double their performance !
- In-depth action based feedback provided by MMI interview experts.
- Feedback on multiple dimensions which include;
- passion and enthusiasm
- critical analysis
- language usage
- interview etiquette
- discovery and exploration
- body language
- 6 MMI stations (5 minutes each). I advise you to :
- Do one station
- Wait for the feedback
- Study it and improve your technique
- Then do the next station.
- Choose from the question bank or use your own question.
On a budget – try a single MMI practice session.
After joining you will receive an eMail with instructions on how to complete your registration and get 60-day access to practice all six MMI stations. Please check your junk folder in case the eMail has ended up there.
If you do not get the eMail or have problems please contact me.
The MPQ (MMI Practice Questions) recording and feedback system requires that your device meets the following specifications. Also for a smoother process we recommend you use the Chrome browser.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
Supported web browsers
Supports the current version most likely the previous major release of the browsers listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
Camera & microphone access
You’ll need a working microphone and camera on your device. When using the system for the first time you will be prompted to give permission to use your camera and microphone. Once your grant permission you can begin recording your MMI response.